Saturday, February 11, 2012

Funky AM

I woke up this morning about 5:30 and noticed that I no longer felt achy or nauseous, which I took as a good thing. I looked around and remembered that Iris is away for the weekend; she's attending a training course in the city.

I got up to write and realized, not only do I not have to be quiet, but I can be loud. So, I ran up to the studio and decided to play. As I started playing, I thought, "Hmmm... I wonder what the musical composition corollary is to ten-minutes of writing. So, I decided to record a song and post it no matter what.

About an hour later, I'd recorded drums, bass, guitar, keyboard and four sax tracks. Time to post!

But then I realized it's easier to post a movie than a song, at least on YouTube. So I decided to quickly convert my song into a movie by using it a sound track accompanying a picture. However, I couldn't decide on which picture, so I picked a lot them. (There's even a hidden bonus picture of Mark K).

Anyway, that's what I did this Funky AM.

Happy Saturday,
Teflon

4 comments:

  1. lovely! Zachary really liked the music. Simonne doesn't want me to leave her out. She liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's as hidden as any photo I have of you.

    ReplyDelete

Read, smile, think and post a message to let us know how this article inspired you...