Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Love

I'm a groupie, I guess.  I fall in love with people and want them around me forever.  It's my fundamental problem with death.  I don't want you to leave.  But my obsessive thinking about the possibility of your leaving prevents me from enjoying the fact that you're here.  Now, right here in this moment, I get to enjoy you completely.  The best gift I can give myself and our life together is to forget about where you will be tomorrow, and explode my capacity to love you today.

I just finished watching this story and found it very moving so I thought I'd share it.  I wonder what Isaiah will think if I wake him up to tell him I love him?  I probably don't need to.  He probably knows.... I'll go tell him anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read, smile, think and post a message to let us know how this article inspired you...