Wednesday, March 30, 2011

For You

You delight and inspire me

Frighten and surprise me

Your energy ignites me

Your quiet consumes me

Through the gentle breeze you touch me with kindness, warmth, and love

Through the wild storm you challenge me with opportunities, pain, and hope

You are everything and nothing together in one breath

You are present and absent within the same thought

You are there when I want you until want turns to need

A spiritual connectedness in a world all our own

You inspire a love so deep, so pure

Your expectations are simple

You are you and I am me

Together we are something special that no one else can see

Do you know who you are?

Love to all, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read, smile, think and post a message to let us know how this article inspired you...