Sunday, November 28, 2010

Don't take life so seriously!

This morning I received a chain email that I thought was so cute, I could not resist editing and posting it here today. Thank you Simon and the original creator of this cute reminder not to take life so seriously! ~ Iris

Dance



Kiss a lot!



Relax in Nature



Have Fun


and...Be Happy!!!

I don't care if you lick windows,
take the special bus
or occasionally pee on yourself..

You hang in there sunshine, 
you're special!


Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Today's Message of the Day is:

Life is short; Break the rules; Forgive quickly; Kiss slowly; Love truly; Laugh uncontrollably; and never regret anything that made you smile...

2 comments:

  1. Two favorites of mine:

    Life is short - make it sweet

    Better to count blessings than not;
    Better to be a blessing than count

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right timing: I was getting selfabsorbed, but now I'm smiling again

    ReplyDelete

Read, smile, think and post a message to let us know how this article inspired you...