Thursday, August 19, 2010

Joy and Grace

Yesterday Minus 11,315 (@31 Years Ago)
Almost thirty-one years ago, Christina Joy Tuomenoksa (now Misocky) entered this world and pretty much changed everything, at least for me and Rene. At 22, I had no idea what I was getting into or where life would lead me. Driving a truck, directing choirs and playing music, timing checks to make sure there would be money in the bank to cover them when they cleared, using a screw-driver and a can of ether to start my car in the morning, the now that is would never have entered my mind. I hadn't even heard of electronic ignitions...

We decided to use Christina Joy's middle name, and indeed she is.

Mark Tuomenoksa and Christina Joy Tuomenoksa Misocky Mark Tuomenoksa, Rene O'Connor and Christina Joy Tuomenoksa Misocky
Mark Tuomenoksa, Rene O'Connor and Christina Joy Tuomenoksa Misocky Mark Tuomenoksa and Christina Joy Tuomenoksa Misocky

Yesterday
Yesterday, Iris and I met Joy's tiny, delicate and beautiful little daughter, Alexis Grace Misocky, born August 12, 2010 weighing 5lbs 12oz and measuring 19 inches. Rene was there too.

Michael, Joy and Logan will be calling her Lexie. However, as we drove home, I thought about the fact that, although you just never know where life is going to take you, it's cool to be accompanied by Joy and Grace.

Iris Tuomenoksa and Alexis Grace Misocky Christina Joy Tuomenoksa Misocky
Alexis Grace MisockyAlexis Grace Misocky


Happy Thursday!
Teflon

1 comment:

  1. Very cool indeed. Congratulations Joy, and welcome, Grace!
    sree

    ReplyDelete

Read, smile, think and post a message to let us know how this article inspired you...